Videography - What Camera setup is this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 27, 2008
Cambridge
Has anyone got any idea what camera setup this chap is using?
It looks like it is taking a really high dynamic range bringing out the colours in low light woodland. Also the DPOF aperture makes it look great too. I wonder if he is using a warm coloured lens? The channel has been inactive for over a year and any other sources are all inactive too.

[video=youtube_share;EytINruY3-U]http://youtu.be/EytINruY3-U?list=UU7s5WAyhEdqv-huwhR0HjVA[/video]

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
No idea what was used.
Warmth of the images is down to the light at the time of shooting and in camera settings and possibly post production.

He could be using a DSLR to get the limited depth of field but I have no idea

HERE is an explanation of Dof

unruly

Jan 8, 2014
Suthriganaweorc
I would guess this was shot with a Cannon 5D. A stills camera that will shoot good quality video with the right lenses.
The shallow depth of field was achieved by using good lenses with a wide aperture.
Any colour grading was probably done in post production. I don't think he's using filters.
A great camera in low light is the Cannon C300 but that is beyond most peoples budgets.

J

janeleonard

Its probably taken with a high pixel camera. Moreover its quality is awesome and fantabulous.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE