Very Late Intro....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Greetings all' I've been a member here for over 2 years and made my first post tonight! (stands by for incoming!) seem to have spent quite a while lurking it would seem...
I live in Moray but originally from Glasgow. I like pretty much anything outdoors, good job really as I've spent the last 22 years doing Her Madge's bidding all over the world!
I'm retiring from the service in Dec and am currently enjoying my Terminal Leave, I make knives in my spare time (started off just with Sgian Dubhs but branched out!) and I run and own an internet store for knife makers..(I don't know the rules here about putting up links or having yer web address as your sig line so I'll refrain from doing so until advice is given!)
Cheers!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
AHH! yes hello fella, i knew somthing twiged when you mentioned your store, sorry I didnt get over for a cuppa, it was all a bit mental, when Wife came back we then moved the same week! hows the selling working out?

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Its slow going mate but its a hobby more than anything else! No worries bout the brew I remember how busy you were.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
I've no idea mate..guess I just got into the habit of reading what everyone was posting and figured I didn't really have much to offer on the subject..that and multiple tours of the sandy places and elsewhere took up a lot of time and energy!

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'll try not to make the place too untidy, lots of familiar names on here..I feel quite at home, don't know why I waited so long to actually join in?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE