Sold Ventile smock - sewing work needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

careca

Apr 9, 2010
london
Had a ventile smock with features that I wasnt happy with. Wanted the chest pockets removed, zips changed out to YKK's and slotted button cuff closures added. To cut it short, had most of the work done unfortunately the work was sub standard as the individual wasnt really capable of this sort of stuff.

work required : button slots on cuff tabs and install buttons on cuffs. Materials and scraps provided as shown.

Single layer L24 ventile, Earth color.

pit to pit width laid flat is 66cm

Worn maybe twice in town before I decided i wanted it modded.

Even though it doesnt look great, it would be a good first ventile smock for the outdoors.

Selling cheap at 25.00 GBP + 3.00 postage

110ly1c.jpg

287m6ub.jpg

343km8n.jpg

2nm054.jpg

2113vc8.jpg

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
The funny thing is for me this is pure psychology. If I own something that’s too nice I don’t use it! So by getting something that’s a bit beaten up I will use it. Anyway that’s my skewed logic!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The funny thing is for me this is pure psychology. If I own something that’s too nice I don’t use it! So by getting something that’s a bit beaten up I will use it. Anyway that’s my skewed logic!

I know that feeling :)
I only really relax in the garden if I'm wearing old(er) clothes that I don't mind if I end up busy and doing something practical.
Swanning around the garden in floaty white stuff and posh sandals looking elegant just doesn't work for me. Same with going for a wander, if something catches my eye and I want to look/gather/root around, the last thing I want is to be wearing something I have to keep pristine.

Good catch on the ventile jacket :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE