Ventile SAS style smock - Group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
After recieving & reviewing my smock from Andywink, there has been some interest in a group buy.

You can see my review here:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40271

Smocks will be £150 each plus £5 P&P.

Payment by any (legal) means, but if it is Paypal please send it as Payment Owed and you pay the fees!:rolleyes:

Please PM me to place an order. Jackets will be made up once funds have cleared.

In your PM, can you please list:
  • Your delivery address
  • Height
  • Chest size
  • How you want to pay

Once made up, Andy will arrange delivery straight from his factory.

Simon

widu13

Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Simon,

Can you firm up final specs- there was a fair bit of discussion about swapping studs / pop fasteners for buttons, button hood etc.

Might be interested but not with studs.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
What widu13 said,happier with buttons but may be interested anyway! Is the jacket on your review the final design?
Was thinking about Andys bushcraft smock but this may be better,does this jacket have a 7inch chest tolerance like the smock? (for wearing stuff under.)
Cheers.
Chris.

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I'll ask Andy about replacing poppers with buttons. TBH though I like the poppers better - My Westwinds Ventile smock has them too!

I'll also ask about a velcro'd strap for holding the hood in place...

Simon

widu13

Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I'll ask Andy about replacing poppers with buttons. TBH though I like the poppers better - My Westwinds Ventile smock has them too!

I'll also ask about a velcro'd strap for holding the hood in place...

Simon

Thanks Simon. Wired hood as well? A button would be better than velcro tho as that irritates worse than me nit picking! :naughty:

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
The thing about poppers and velcro as fastenings is that if you need something from the pocket they are quite noisy both at night or at other times when silence is important. Buttons do not have that problem although in my view are less aesthetically pleasing.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
If I had the spare coin, I'd order one in a heartbeat,
But for now, I have the monthly bills to pay with very little coming in my direction to do it with.

In all honesty, it would join the bottom of a long list of things that are all clamouring for importance rating!

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE