For Sale Ventile jacket, Fjallräven trousers, Leather boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jipe

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2011
France
Hi folks :)

I'm selling some clothes as I have no time to get outdoor anymore.

All prices include the PayPal fees + postage (up to 3-4 delivery days from France to UK).

Snowsled Ventile Jacket - Made in UK - Size L - New condition. £145.

pTBSNQV.jpg

Fjallraven Trousers - Size 40 - New condition. £40.

dfL6IWO.jpg

Levi's Leather Boots - Made in Italy - Size 10 (UK) - Weared only once. £60.

AXTpxH3.jpg

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Still no one? Prices dropped for the last time.
Hi mate, can you please advise on the size of the trousers. Is that the EU/Swedish sizing you are quoting (40), as this translates as an XXS for the UK (26 inch waist)?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I'd been looking at those, Greenlands by the look of them. There's something weird about the picture. G-1000 is mirrored, and Fjallraven put the fox logo on the right leg.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I'd been looking at those, Greenlands by the look of them. There's something weird about the picture. G-1000 is mirrored, and Fjallraven put the fox logo on the right leg.

Pockets and the zip fly are the wrong way round as well. I suspect Jipe has accidentally flipped the picture when downloading/saving it.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
hi mate is that 40 inch waist uk size
Hi mate, I was asking a similar question and he replied to me by private message that they are SWEDISH SIZE 40 NOT UK (I believe this makes them a Fjallraven XXS at 26 inch waist?). Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE