Ventile cotton L34 group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Folks i have 4 metres or so left - i shall close the offer at the weekend so if youre interested shout

Leonidas give me a shout if you still want some

cheers
Nick

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
Nick - Give me a shout as I'm off to India on the 11th of April and would be interested in making a smock too.

If we could discuss pattern/design, then I can get it made up over there for next to nothing - although I'll probably insist on getting the thread before I leave too.

Is there enough left over for the smock?

Cheers,

Ag

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
I need to check with SWMBO, but I could be in for a smocks worth if there's enough left.

I fancy something along the lines of Waylands wind shirt, but have yet to here back from him about a pattern being available and how much material it would take.

Cheers

Al

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
OK Guys

Chris and Agile are firm and a possible from al21 so im going to go ahead and buy the bolt
between self & chris i will need about 10-11m agile will need 4-5m so that will take the lot - ill fine tune individual reqts later - are we agreed all? post bak if certain

Cheers
Nick

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
OK Guys

Chris and Agile are firm and a possible from al21 so im going to go ahead and buy the bolt
between self & chris i will need about 10-11m agile will need 4-5m so that will take the lot - ill fine tune individual reqts later - are we agreed all? post bak if certain

Cheers
Nick

Fair enough Nick. I'll have to look elsewhere then, unless you end up with more left over than expected.

Have fun fellas.

Al

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
leaf man & al21 nil desperandum - ill see how well i can arrange the cutting pattern - if theres some left ill shout you

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Chaps

sorry about this - Agile has dropped out so if you guys want to come in let me know haow much you will take and ill see if the numbers still add up - if they do ill go ahead and order it

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
the manufacturer has dropped the offer to 10m - god knows why - but the price is now £15.00 plus carrage - ive put the order in (before it changes again) so thats 2m for al21 and 2m for leafman - assuming youre still in - and 6 for me.
Again apologies to CtC sorry i couldnt make it work out mate.
let me know if youre still in for it guys

cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
no probs wait till the stuff is here and i know how much the carriage will amount to and Ill be in touch. Im waiting to hear back from them

cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
The material has arrived - slightly off white and very light & even - feels like about two layers of sea island cotton in texture but looks about as fine weave. slightly off white/butternut in colour. Very well packet still on the cardboard core roll.
I shall be getting to work and making it asap

Cheers
Nick

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
No worries Nick! Sorry I havn't got back to you sooner, I have
been busy losing my job!!
I know you would have helped if you could mate.
Take care.
Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE