Various stuff for swaps...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Hello :)

The following probably up for swaps - more attached to some of it than others but for the right swaps....

3/4 length thermarest - old but genuine and in full working order. Been repaired once.
GONE to gsfgaz

Cold Steel Trail Tommahawk, stripped to its component parts, all square edges rounded off, cutting edge re-profiled to make it less curved (cuts better), black paint stripped off and coated with ku-rust treatment (blackens it nicely) and thoroughly linseed oiled.
GONE to warthog1981 (arranged via Toddy)

olive green groundsheet / tarp material (unhemmed) - very strong ex military (1.5 x 2.6m)
In negotiation with Shewie
BCUK007.jpg

Brass genuine Zippo lighter
GONE to RAPPLEBY

3 Leg Titanium micro stove - runs off a single hexy tablet
GONE to Lardrover

Tatonka trangia burner holder with 2 options - a trangia copy burner and a hexy block plate (handmade)
In negotiation with PRKL
BCUK012.jpg

BCUK014.jpg

Bivvy bag - british army - old but fully functional
GONE to nac mac feegle

Desert camo boonie hat (XL)
STILL AVAILABLE
BCUK016.jpg

Binoculars - WW1 officers issue I believe. Hoarded these for many years!
STILL AVAILABLE
BCUK017.jpg

BCUK019.jpg

Spear & Jackson folding saw
STILL AVAILABLE
BCUK021.jpg

Old Spear & Jackson 2 1/2lb hatchet, stamped with "2 1/2" and the makers crest on the head. Slightly ratty but could I clean up, oil and sharpen up for you if required.
STILL AVAILABLE
BCUK022.jpg

BCUK025.jpg

Throw some ideas my way?

Dom.

Last edited:

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
got a heavy duty knife good for choping etc its 1ft long and is 100quid new quite old but a real sturdy piece of kit i will swap for the burner and the thermarest if intrested send a pm i will send you a pic

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Cold Steel Trail Tommahawk, stripped to its component parts, all square edges rounded off, cutting edge re-profiled to make it less curved (cuts better), black paint stripped off and coated with ku-rust treatment (blackens it nicely) and thoroughly linseed oiled.
In negotiation with Toddy

I now have the mental image of a Tomahawk Toting Toddy!
happy0054.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE