Vango Force Ten Classic MK5 Standard 4 Person Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Regretfully having to sell my

Vango Force Ten Classic MK5 Standard 4 Person Tent

only been used once for a three day trip so is in mint condition. Opportunity for a real bargain if you're in the market for one as SOLD.

This is the largest of the Classics and is the full monty orange cotton heavyweight waterproof, bombproof tent..it ain't discreet, but it won't let you down.

I had wanted one for ages since having had one as a kid, got this last year and now with self employment taking off, I need the dosh. So no trades I'm afraid and no messing about please. This is the best price you will find for what is essentially a brand new tent. Closest I can get brand new in shop is £335

price includes fees and shipping (but only to mainland UK)..this is truly a beast at circa 10kg but well worth it.

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

I will shed tears when this goes :(

However, needs must so pm me if you are interested. Paypal preferred. You can pick up from me in Dorset (now that the Olympics are over...humbug) if you wish and I'll knock off £10
Sorry forgot to mention that I'll be away until weds pm (15th August)

ATB
Sack

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
How do you get 4 people in it?

Check your pm matey.

You don't, the Vango system is Mk3 =2 people, Mk4 = 3 and Mk5 =4.
I now have all three and can only say what a fantastic tent they are, they will take any weather the UK can throw at it with ease, this is a bargain for someone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE