USMC Tactical knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
USMC tactical knife(same as rat 3) 8" overall x 3.5" cutting edge with a black wrinkle finish,stainless steel and although small ish it quite heavy,with tactical sheath that came with it plus a kydex sheath with additional pouch to carry extras,i have the box.Its new as ive never used it for anything.

I would like £50 inclusive.Over 18's only please

May trade for a friction folder or part trade other knives

and the with the kydex sheath but excluding to pouch

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
what is a friction folder? sorry to appear dim. just asking cos I think this knife is amazing but don't have £50 spare do have knives however

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Friction folder is a folder thats relies on friction to keep it open,best example i can think is a svord peasant.
hope that helps.

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I paid abit more than that and with the kydex sheath and the detachable pouch ,including postage and fees i thought it to be a fair price........and you dont have to buy it if dont want to buy it!
other than thats alls cool.

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
£40 inclusive ,this is a great knife and its totally unused with additional kydex sheath with detachable pouch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE