Use my house in the Pas de Calais for free!! - no, it's not a joke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

boisdevie

Forager
Feb 15, 2007
Not far from Calais in France
I'm going to be away for June and probably all of July and August so the place will be empty. I know there are lots of people on low incomes and this really is aimed at them. Use my house for free. I'm serious. All I ask is for 20 euros a week to cover the cost of electricity/water/gas. If you want to make a donation to my fundraising walk for The Alzheimers' Society that would be fine but not necessary AT ALL.
Just PM me for more information.
The house is in the Pas de Calais 45 minutes inland from Calais. Big garden, big house.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Good on you and a at gesture. Sadly not allowed in France but that's another story. Good on you for posting.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Ummm bit of a silly thing to post in hindsight but the story is beyond my typing skills as it would be too long. Although it does make for a good camp fire story!

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Ummm bit of a silly thing to post in hindsight but the story is beyond my typing skills as it would be too long. Although it does make for a good camp fire story!

I'm sure your not the only one on here to do something daft :rolleyes:

Good Karma on its way to you boisdevie, great offer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE