Urban Foraging Guide

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

I was having a dig around the other day through the booklets and reading material on Wild Food (I am trying to brush up on the wild food side of life), I noticed that there were a couple of guides that I know of, but have not as yet got, anyway this gave me cause to head on over to Wild Food School and have a look to see how much they were gonna cost me.

Whilst there I noticed a new one that I had not come across before, even better is it's free, it's the urban food guide, quite a nice basic little .pdf for people to download. Have a look at this page for details.

I am not going to say that I have no connection with Marcus Harrison because I know the man and I also have a link on my website for his site, however this is purely something that I have noticed in the last couple of days and thought may be of interest to others.

reddy

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2007
Lancashire
That's a cracking little download there. Excellent pictures, no-nonsense write ups, really good.. He should do a full book!

Definately recommended :)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Excellent, really great. foraging is one area I'd love to more about and this little gem has helped a lot. Many were familiar to me and I'd heard of most of the rest but hadn't saw any good pictures of them. Thanks for passing this on. :D

Nag.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I tried printing a copy - but my printer could not cope with the mall size phoyo paper and ate the lot!
Paper jams on every page........
I may try again when I have bought a spare ink cartridge - using over sized paper!

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Cheers Bro!
Just had a look, really very good. A lot of very good stuff for the newbie and experienced alike.
I love the way Marcus works away at these "projects" and then comes up with some really usefull stuff.
As you all should know I work with Marcus form time to time - but I just love the stuff he comes up with - you just don't get it anywhere else nad its always a suprise.
N

leon-1

Well for those of you who have had a look already thanks, but you are gonna have to go back again. I sent Marcus an e-mail the other day to say cheers and that's pretty smart.

This morning I got an e-mail from him saying what do I think of the other 2, apparently there are two more, one is specific to Cornwall (figures as that's where Marcus lives) and the other is the Riverside Foraging Guide.

I have just finished downloading them, but if they're as well presented as the other one they should be pretty good.:D

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
How spooky - just went to the link to download here at work prior to printing;) and notice the other 2 guides...... downloaded them too! :D

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Just had a quick look at the two extra downloads. Identical quality, with a few different plants etc. There is a little overlapping with content but thats to be expected. A great free resource! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Again. :D

Nag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE