Up coming kit sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi I have recently discovered that my long term illness is getting worse which is preventing me from going out. So im going to be puttung up some stuff pretty soon all will be as new kit that i have not used. Hope you all get a chance at some good kit.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am sorry to hear that things are not good with you.
I hope that you still get the oportunity to get some time out and have fun.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
As has been said, sorry to hear of your struggle an hope we can provide some comfort with our bush reports, trials and tribulations. ATB :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Sorry to hear of your health issues pal . +1 to what mountainm said, maybe consider swapping stuff for supplies for an indoor bushie hobby

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Sorry you illness is getting worse buddy.

You know there are quite a few of us from the Northeast BCUK Chapter, If you want to go to the woods but need a hand (In any capacity) just ask, I'd give you a hand and I know others would as well.

Just to back up what Nathan says - I'm based in North Shields and would be more than happy to lend a hand if it's needed.

Nige

good men!

steve

greensurfingbear

Sorry you illness is getting worse buddy.

You know there are quite a few of us from the Northeast BCUK Chapter, If you want to go to the woods but need a hand (In any capacity) just ask, I'd give you a hand and I know others would as well.

The NE chapter are a canny bunch mate and if you can only manage a wee walk in the woods I am sure one or two of us will can be by your side Marra.

Orric

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thank you so much for the support,I'm keeping my rifle & hope to get out to do a bit shooting. I have been collecting this kit in the hope of getting better but its not going to plan. The kit I'm selling can be replaced when & if I get there. I am also keeping my knife collection as I have grown to really like them. I think its just staying out over night which I will regret. I try and get out for walks but its becoming more and more difficult to walk which then gets me down. I have a lot of support at home but to hear people offer makes me feel real good. I hope that everyone could get a bit of kit from my sale so keep em peeled as I'm writing up a list & getting some pictures together. This forum has brought me great respect of the lifestyle which we all should live by Thank you all at BCUK you're great.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Does it stop you driving, GN? Theres some brilliant opportunities to get into the back of the beyond in a 4x4, green laning with a local club maybe? Your local landrover clubs are worth scouting out to see how active they are and if there's other like-mindeds who know where the less damaged routes are that might give you opportunity to get on the less beaten tracks safely :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE