Unable to post on classifileds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paul1969

Dec 13, 2010
Birmingham
I've tried several times to reply on the classfields section, but this message pops-up :-

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.We are working on areas of bushcraft uk and so you might not have access to this area at this time. Full Members of bushcraft uk (via subscription) should have access to all articles and reviews, if you do not please contact us via the contact link.
2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation".

I have activtaed my account.

Many thanks
paul

paul1969

Dec 13, 2010
Birmingham
Thank you all for yuor help. I now know where I've gone wrong: - I need at least 10 posts to reply to classifield, or pay to become a full member. I'll pay the membership fee. Cheers guys.
paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE