Unable to post meet up on the calendar?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I'll have a try and do it for you Paganwolf all those numbers and buttons must be trying your poor brain! :wink:

BBQ on Saturday night like before?

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Firstly, all events added to the calendar are moderated prior to being made life. Secondly, I've validated at least one and deleted a whole load of others in there (we're not having a situation where one event is added multiple times to the one calendar). I'm wondering if either some sort of flood control has kicked in or that four events is the max for the calendar ... I'll look into it later.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Probablt explans why I cant add to it either - sorry Adi, I also asked someone else to try - so you might get one or two attempts from other members too.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Come Adi mate, whats the delay? :Crazy_071 sorry I'm an impatient sod!!

Anyone would think you dont want people to know about the ASHDOWN MEET!!! :?: :yikes:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Gary said:
Come Adi mate, whats the delay? :Crazy_071 sorry I'm an impatient sod!!

Anyone would think you dont want people to know about the ASHDOWN MEET!!! :?: :yikes:
The delay is .... IT'S A WEEKEND! :wink:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Damn those pesky weekends!! :rolmao:

Still I'd be happier if all days were weekends but thats another story!! :pack:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
One thing that will help in the future is to have one spokesperson that puts forward the dates of meets. This will be the same for all meets, one person will do the legwork and that in turn will reduce confusion and workload for everyone else. Sometimes it looks like people are taking the micky when there are loads people trying to enter the details for a single event, although I know that more often than not, that’s not the case.

So, everyone that has a meet arranged, enter it for the calendar or PM one of the admin and we’ll put it up for you. I see there are a few at the moment, Southampton, Ashdown, South Wales, East Anglia, Dartmoor etc, as well as the big shows that some use to get together. It’s all calendar worthy.
:super: :biggthump

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Yep Cheers Tony me old china, I'll leave it to Paganwolf in the future! :super:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE