UKhammocks 2/3 Summer UQ compression sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Hi guys, just received my underquilt from Matt and its amazing. For gone reason I assumed it would come with a stuff/compression sack. Unfortunately it didn't. Does anyone know of one that would be suitable?

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
For my down UQ i got from Unsponsord I use a Sea to Summit dry bag. The ones where you can squeeze the air out of them, role the top down and clip it shut. Works a treat.

Just make sure for storage its left uncompressed as long term compression knackers the down loft.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Get a bin bag, put the UQ in, keep squashing it down untile you've removed all the air and tie it off - this'll give you the size you need. Mine goes down to about grapefruit size. Think I use a mountain warehouse version of the sea to summit bags, second smallest size (you buy them in packs of 3 or 4 if I recall).

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I store my uk hammocks down top quilt in a 10 litre dry bag from sports direct, it fits in there really well!!

So if my winter quilt fits in there your smaller under quilt should fit no problem mate!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE