UCO case from Topknot

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Well Had a UCO candel lantern for years and love it! however the glas broke and I treated myself to a whole new unit (1/2 off in millets)

Anyway the tin I had been using to stor it was not the best solution and a little less then good looking (Not important I know)

Any way to cut a long story short............................ I saw one of topknots Bushlite cases on here and thought I would drop him a line to see if he could do anything for my UCO

Well a couple of weeks down the line this appears on my doorstep!

UCO1.jpg

UCO2.jpg

UCO3.jpg

The craftsmanship on this is second to non I am more then pleased with the result it is truely stunning and the pictures do not reflect the quality of the item (Will get some more in better light!)

Will be a shame to use it!

Cheers

Pignut

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
That's absolutley cracking mate, bet you're well chuffed with it. Wish my leazther working skills were up to that standard, oh well, practice makes perfect i suppose lol :D

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi Pignut,
Thank you very much for the pics,(the wife had the cam) i'am happy you like the case.
Thank you all for the comments.
Cheers Topknot.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
And me, if you could use white thread it would go nicely with my possibles pooch and F1 sheath made in the same stylee by your good self! I must complete my Topknot collection!

:D

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, Spamul
First things first ,do your little girls have a sheaf for their knifes seeing summers on its way???
having them since xmas i wondered if they have accioured a sheaf for there knifes seeing what kids are like with new toys but not beging able to use them. secondly yes to the other .

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Hi, Spamul
First things first ,do your little girls have a sheaf for their knifes seeing summers on its way???
having them since xmas i wondered if they have accioured a sheaf for there knifes seeing what kids are like with new toys but not beging able to use them. secondly yes to the other .

Shockingly, no! :eek: I'm starting to get back to the stage whereby I can purchase nice things again, so I'll be sending them to you hopefully very soon for dressing up in leather! They are currently carrying them in their teeth!

:D

(That's a joke for anybody who doubts my parenting skills!)

I too would be interested in one of these, I hadn't wanted to assume you would produce such things of beauty other than one-offs, but seeing as I'm already at the back of a potential waiting list... I figure I'd best at least ask !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE