Twodogs Tweed Bush shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Hello all :)

Here we have the "Twodogs" Tweed Bush Shirt

Made from Scottish 100% wool tweed fabric with the hood lined in boiled wool :D....

One ready to go :)

Price £100 made to your size and posted to your door in the UK

Payment via paypal

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Hi Cliff.
Ive pm'd you. Been looking at your work with a lustful eye for a while now but you pushed me over the edge with the tweed! So, yes please - very excited now - can't wait!
Thanks.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Oohh, nice job.

Shall I remortgage or try to resist until payday? (Or is there a cheaper hobby?:eek:)

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Well I've just received my Tweed TwoDogs Bushshirt so I thought I'd post my initial impressions.
First off, once I got my measurements to Cliff, he turned in round and got it posted in record time. It arrived well packaged and I'd been able to track its progress with the courier online.

On inspection, it's finished to a very high standard - excellent workmanship. That wasn't a surprise as I've not seen a bad review from anyone on here who has TwoDogs Bushshirt.
The Tweed looks even better in real life than in the photos and the simple pattern was a great choice. I think this will be very inconspicuous on the moors or in the woods whilst at the same time looking more low profile than camo when you're on civvy street or making your way to the great outdoors.
The Tweed is thinner than a service issue blanket so I suspect this Bushshirt won't be as warm as a standard blanket TwoDogs but for me that's no bad thing as I tend to run hot. Therefore I think I'll be able to use this for a much greater proportion of the year with appropriate layering underneath as required. The Tweed is a tighter weave than a blanket so I think it will offer slightly better wind resistance than a blanket Bushshirt.
The hood is lined with a soft, totally non itchy wool which is a very nice feature.
I haven't had chance to try this out yet but the fit is great. Hopefully once I've had a chance to give this bushirt some proper use, I'll be able to give some more feedback but with the warmer weather now here it might be a while before it gets a lot of use.

So all in all, a very well designed/constructed product. Great idea to make this in Tweed and the end result looks like a product from a top end country wear manufacturer - it wouldn't look out of place deer stalking or at the local shoot. Couple that with excellent service from Cliff and I have to say I'm very happy that I decided to take the plunge and buy the first Tweed TwoDogs!

Thanks Cliff.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Many thanks for the kind words Herbalist :)

Work goes on ....:D

Taking orders now folks :)

Scottish 100% wool tweed , hood lined with boiled wool

Price £100 made to your size and posted to your door in the UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE