Two knives and an UQ protector...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Helle Eggen. Triple laminated stainless blade that takes a horrendously sharpened edge and keeps it. As I've said in previous posts,
I'm a huge fan of helle steel. Its a pleasure to sharpen and use. Handles had a light rub down with micro mesh and several coats
of Teak oil to freshen up the woodwork for the winter. Small mark on one side of blade and a few small marks on sheath, retention excellent.
Its been my day to day user and not missed a beat. SOLD

c65ZU.jpg

One of Gill's bushcraft knives. I put this up a while ago, it may be of use to someone as an affordable user. 01 tool steel,
Saber grind with a secondary micro bevel. Canvas micarta scales and loveless bolts. Was designed for some serious stick, and it takes it!
Brown kydex sheath by FGYT with a tek-loc clip for just about and mounting position you desire. SOLD

(Spiderco already sold)

89ero.jpg

tFEFN.jpg

UK Hammocks custom silnylon UQ protector. designed to be used in extreme minus weather as a protector or vapor barrier.
Rigs up exactly the same as an UQ and is uber light. SOLD
Mdduo.jpg

Please be aware that due to work commitments, I wont be able to post anything out until wed's. Cheers, al.

Last edited:

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I would rather these be used than gather dust in a draw somewhere.

Both knives £40 (each) all in. That's the only reduction and a rather good saving.

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Was just the Uk Hammocks UQ protector buddy... Although the UQ inside it did go to a mate a few months ago.

The protector was £25 all in. Regards, al.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE