Two Girls on an icy alpine bushcraft SUP/Kayak overnighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Great vid, do like the blowing on the fire trick, and the tipping off the board..

Haha... yers.... I was so busy fiddling with the cam and all pleased with myself for riding the little riffle that I failed to notice the big log until I hit it and and the side current grabbed my rail...and well... for you paddlers...you know what happens next...

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Great sense of place and a surreal dunking at the end! Makes me want to be there. Thanks Suzanne.

btw, couldn't get your fire blowing tip to work when I tried it the other day. My fault I'm sure, more practice required.

Great sense of place and a surreal dunking at the end! Makes me want to be there. Thanks Suzanne.

btw, couldn't get your fire blowing tip to work when I tried it the other day. My fault I'm sure, more practice required.

Come play man!

We are SO lucky to live here. One hour from Munich Airport. 100€ gets you here....

Haha - yeah I was so busy fiddling with my camera, looking round to film Ally.... haha. Splat. So funny. I do like my paddling drysuit. and SO cheap!

I mean really - 225gbp for a three layer breathable surface drysuit....??? Wow.

Lomo
http://www.ewetsuits.com/acatalog/Drysuits-Surface.html

No luck with the blowing thing? Try blowing through the lanyard hole in your knife or similar...

Really...come play.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE