TW Poncho, Hammock, Tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Took delivery of this bit of kit that I have been eyeing up for a long while for the pricley sum of £20. The quality of the material and manufacture is excellent. The functionality works well on every level. I am especially surprised at how comfortable it is as a hammock as I was sure out of the three functions this would be where it fell down, but I have to say it is up there with some of my go to hangs.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'm not sure about the combination of those three things and how well it works, my feeling is stand alone hammock, set of water proofs and a tarp individually would perform better than one item trying to do all three.

I have some TW stuff, three UL hammocks, XXL UL Hammock and a Sargasso tarp, all superb items that have [so far] lasted many years. 1st UL hammock bought 2014 now relegated to my indoor hammock - 2nd one has endured 2 straight continuous summers hung in the garden - 3rd one in my going to the park with the kids bag [no affiliation just happy customer]

But there's so much more that can be done with is, wing suit :) and having a stealth poop :) awesome. [improvement suggestions? pocket for bog roll and book holder?]

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have the xl but cant seem to find the xxl at the mo, need one in my arsenal.
I bought it from them a couple of years back, the dimensions are 3m x 1.8m and it is a double layered ripstop nylon in woodland camo. It might be worth giving them a shout to see if they have one kicking about, but It seems to me that TW's stock has been dwindling of late, hardly any choice of hammocks now. I do hope they continue to run the business.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE