Tusk/Warncliffe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nathan Sturgess

Forager
Mar 11, 2006
Various due to work
Hi, I am just getting into making my own knives and was wondering if anybody has either a Bark RIver TUSK or a Gene Ingram Warncliffe as I am thinking about making a knife like this for my first DIY knife and was wondering if anybody could tell me the dimensions of either of these knives. It is going to have a yew handle, mosaic pins and 01 steel. I can't decide whether to put a convex, Flat or Flat with secondary on it either. Any advice would be welcomed. Cheers in advance.

Nathan

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nathan Sturgess said:
. I can't decide whether to put a convex, Flat or Flat with secondary on it either. Any advice would be welcomed. Cheers in advance.

Nathan

Scandy! :)

P

PWork

I agree with British Red. While I don't have a problem with the convex or flat grind (with secondary), I would pick the scandi grind if I had a choice.

Nathan Sturgess

Forager
Mar 11, 2006
Various due to work
Thanks for the replies, keep em coming thanks for the dimensions of the TUSK michiel. I was thinking scandi but I forgot to put in my first post, I have narrowed it down to either flat or very fine scandi now. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE