Trying to contact BCUK via email

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Ive been trying to get emails to reach Tony or any other admin out there but they always fail to send! I try to PM Tony but that hardly ever works either. How can i communicate when i dont get any answers to emails!! This is why i have had to make a thread about it.

Ive been emailing to inf@bushcraftuk.com does this address not work anymore??

Anyone else have ths troubble?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ive been trying to get emails to reach Tony or any other admin out there but they always fail to send! I try to PM Tony but that hardly ever works either. How can i communicate when i dont get any answers to emails!! This is why i have had to make a thread about it.

Ive been emailing to inf@bushcraftuk.com does this address not work anymore??

Anyone else have ths troubble?

Try info@bushcraftuk.com, or failing that try pm ing Tony.
If I can help pm me.

cheers,
Toddy

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Try info@bushcraftuk.com, or failing that try pm ing Tony.
If I can help pm me.

cheers,
Toddy

Like i said Toddy, that email address never works and neither does the PM ing. Something needs sorting out! I write articles for the bushcraft uk magazine, how am i supposed to discuss things about this if i cant contact anyone!!

Also the BCUK website is working really really slow atm, whats going on???

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
I'm having troubles too. I can login somtimes, but not on all computers. If I'm logged in, I sometimes see the difference between read and unread posts, but most of the time I can't.

I can't start a new thread. I have to login for that even if I logged in before ?! Then when I enter my name and password, i don't get logged in.

Sorry for the hijack, but I can't start my own topic for obvious reasons.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Shameless hijack again - I've not had a response from the shop@ address either. Do I need to PM or email a different adress?

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE