Trojan?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
As soon as I click on BCUK, I get a virus warning, the first time was this morning, I closed it down and opened it after taking my daughter to an appointment, I appeared to have lost everything.

I restarted my PC and all was okay until I clicked on BCUK, is there anyone else having this problem?

There is a column coming up to the left of the site showing related searches etc. :confused:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
What anti virus software are you running? It may well be a 'false flag'.

Make sure your anti spyware and anti virus programme is up to date and run both.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
rik, I'm running Avast, I've just added Ad Block too, good for my phone.

Forgot to mention, when I first clicked on BCUK this morning, a survey popped up naming BCUK.COM :confused: I did answer about three questions, nothing personel was asked.

Last edited:
Does the virus warning look like it's being generated by Avast and is it only when you come to BCUK that you get it? There is fake antivirus malware that you can get infected by which will open up fake warning windows telling you your machine is infected and will also prevent your real AV package from working.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Plause..."Does the virus warning look like it's being generated by Avast and is it only when you come to BCUK that you get it?" exactly!

Thanks for the link, rik, appreciated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE