Trial flickr posting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Not quite right

Try again

WxFdkj

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
It's not just you, I didn't get on with Flickr at all. Mind you my personal views on Photobucket can't even be posted in public. Rather than store my images on a host site, I find Postimage handy as it allows you to access your photo library and choose, upload, and post it for you.

Goodwood today.

IMG_0565.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This is what I do, select in this order; photosteam, photo, share, BB code and thats it!
Ok, how do you select photostream. I've looked for it everywhere and I'm damned if I can find it.

It's not just you, I didn't get on with Flickr at all. Mind you my personal views on Photobucket can't even be posted in public. Rather than store my images on a host site, I find Postimage handy as it allows you to access your photo library and choose, upload, and post it for you.

I used to use photobucket also until they shafted their users.

I get on fine with Flickr when I'm using it from my PC and have done for some time but I wanted to try the mobile app rather than faff about with yet another hosting site

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Ok, how do you select photostream. I've looked for it everywhere and I'm damned if I can find it.

I used to use photobucket also until they shafted their users.

I get on fine with Flickr when I'm using it from my PC and have done for some time but I wanted to try the mobile app rather than faff about with yet another hosting site

No probs. The thing I really like about Postimage is it hosts pics, but you just upload direct from your pic library without needing to create an album or store uploaded pics in a second party site.

Try it, it's only accessing the pic you want from your own storage system.

https://postimages.org/

Photobucket shafting people and limiting accounts until the ransom is paid is criminal, the blogs and forums that have been damaged are innumerable. The fact I see some of my same forum pictures still held in Google Images is just rubbing my nose in their 3rd party hosting rule.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE