travel/bushcraft/gap year bits for sale

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi all, my missus' sister has just come back from an extended trip over to africa and has a load of bits and bobs that she didnt use while she was away so has given it all to me to get rid of on her behalf which i thought id offer to you lot before it hits ebay. :D

Everything listed is as new, but has been packed in a rucksack for travel, so although the products themselves are unopened they may have been removed from it cardboard and plastic packaging, but in most cases it will be supplied with the opened packaging as instructions for use are on them.

:deal: All prices are inc postage, no fees charged for paypal...

250 Unopened strips, but unboxed Aquatabs - £2.50 per strip of 25

Lifesystems Neutralising tablets, unopened tub but removed from packaging but packaging supplied, 75 tablets. £4

Pyramid Antiseptic Biodegradable Wipes packs of 6 (4 packs) (in durable and reusable packs) £1.50 each pack

Spenco Blister Kit 2nd Skin (Unopened, unused) £5.50

Biodegradable Liquid Soap, 20ml tubes, gives upto 50 washes for body, hair, clothes, dishes, food. £1.50 per tube (3 tubes available) ALL SOLD

UK -> South Africa plug adaptor £4.50 (unopened)

Sterile International travel First Aid Kit, includes Sterile medical treatment kit (the idea being that for travel to places with issues with HIV and/or not the best hospitals in the world that you supply the medical kit for them to use on you...the medical treatment kit is not a kit for the untrained to use on themselves or others the first aid kit however is a normal first aid kit) -
£35 (See below for contents of the two kits)

FAK consists of:
8 Antiseptic Wipes
Non-adherent dressings (1x 5x5 1x 10x10)
4.5m of 5cm Crepe bandage
5x5cm Woven bandage
Medium Sterile Wound dressing
90cmx127cm Triangular bandage
micropore tape
Scissors
Safety pins
16 Paraceteamol tablets
Splinter tweezers
Wound/eye wash cleasner
2 pkts skin closure strips
Rehyrdration measuring spoon
First aid leaflet

Treatment Kit for ONE person:
3 syringes 5ml
5 needles 21g
2 needles 23g
Intravenous needle 18g
Dental needle
suture needle and silk
swabs
Skin closure strips (5)
Dressings
Surgical tape
protective gloves
Certificate of verfication

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
One more item to add to the list that i forgot about.

Used, washed and retreated with permethrin:
Pyramid Wedge shaped Mosquito net for single bed (7'6" x 3'6"x 5' high) in White and weighs 273gms. Netting is undamaged and in great condition. Comes with two hanging sets both unopened, containing cords and various types of hooks. Suplied with stuff sack, which is undamaged but the lettering is wearing off. One small stain on the bottom skirt of the net that tucks under the matteress. Suitable for use in hostels and has various hanging methods or outdoors under a basha and comes fitted with eyelets for pegging down.
£15 (slightly more expenisve than i'd have otherwise listed it, as it cost £5 for the permethrin treatment)

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Hi there

I might be interested in the mosquito net, but I was just wondering if it would hol up against the GreatBritish midgy?

Cheers.

Paul

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Pibbleb, only just seen your question. Sorry bud. Its the same netting that is used in the group buy mossi net as far aas i know. Its treated in permethrin so its going to seriously annoy any flying bug that decides it wants to have a go at you...

Final bump...

Any offers on anything?

Will wait till end of week then its all going on ebay.

Cheers peeps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE