Trangia Swedish Army Mess Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
Hiya all

Does anyone have a good condition Trangia Swedish Army Mess Kit that they are willing to sell?

Seen a few on ebay and a few surplus websites but most of them look a bit ropey or don't give any detail on condition.

Anyone help or point me in the right direction of someone reputable?

Cheers, Nick :)

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
cheers for the website - much appreciated. They're not far from me so I'll go in person and save a few quid on postage, especially as I've seen a few things extra worth having.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Give Jasper a quick bell before you desend on him as his storage facility is a few miles away from his home (which is the address he gives) - that way he can have it ready for you.

NickBristol said:
cheers for the website - much appreciated. They're not far from me so I'll go in person and save a few quid on postage, especially as I've seen a few things extra worth having.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I took a swedish army kit to canada with me - plan was to dump it for the flight back, but I ended up bringing it home to.

Fantastic piece of kit, worked really, really well in the cold and very versitile too. Aluminium constriction is the only slight draw back.

I would recommend them to anyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE