'Trangia' Clikstand Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Good news everyone:

Scott has shipped the clikstands! 3-6 days for delivery, we'll all have our new toys by the start of next week at the latest! :D :red:

Thankyou all for participating, I hope you enjoy your clikstands.

Scott says if anyone has any questions/bugs about the products or just some feedback for him, then don't hesitate to contact him at info@clikstand.com

Thanks all,

Jake.

H

halo

hi jake recieved my clikstand this morning :red: :red: :red: :headbang: :You_Rock_
cheers for sorting this,brewed up three times with it already,and not even left my back garden yet :D ,anyone for a brew :lmao: :lmao: :cool:

halo

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Hey,

Just got mine too. I have to say I'm rather miffed (I can't swear on the forum....) that he charged $9 for postage when it only cost $5.25. Global priority envelopes must be hellish expensive.

Still, it's a great piece of kit, and at £20.54 it was a bargain. I've only had one brew on it - I've got some catching up to do :p

I'm glad you like it,

Jake.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Got mine too and really pleased there was no duty. I would have hated to have given the advice and we still got hit.

Even with the postage it was still good value so don't get too stressed about it Jake and thanks again for your efforts on this. Your first group buy is always the worst ;)

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
Hi Jake,

Just got home to find mine had also arrived today. Thanks very much for all your hard work, hope this was just the first of many group buys.

Cheers, P@ul

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Graham_S said:
you're just a sucker for punishment :D

I feel there should be a joke in there about being bound and gagged with willow-bark cord and forced to watch Ray Mears whip Mors Kochanski with a wet Swanndri, but I'm afraid I can't quite see it...

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Mine arrived at some point this weekend whilst I was away - felt obliged to use it instead of the kettle to make a cup of tea when I got home.

This is a very well made (and shiny) piece of kit :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE