Trading rules ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danny25790

Sep 17, 2021
Kent
I am just curious as what the rules are with trading ? I know that you have to be a member to sell anything but where do we stand with trading?

Any advice would be much appreciated ☺️

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Danny,

There is an area of the forum called Swap Shop, which is for swapping or trading items. It is free, you do not need a paid membership to start posts there.

Specifically:

Also good to be familiar with.

Just start a thread in there with the items you want to trade and what you would like in return.

Chris

Danny25790

Sep 17, 2021
Kent
Hello Danny,

There is an area of the forum called Swap Shop, which is for swapping or trading items. It is free, you do not need a paid membership to start posts there.

Specifically:

Also good to be familiar with.

Just start a thread in there with the items you want to trade and what you would like in return.

Chris
Ah that's brilliant, sorry I'm still learning to navigate the site.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
Danny

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
The Swap Shop is for all members of Bushcraft UK to use, no money is allowed to change hands, the idea is that you put up an item or items that you are willing to swap, anyone interested can offer something of theirs to swap with you.

more info here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE