Tracks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Welshwizard

Forager
Aug 11, 2011
Abergavenny Wales
I was away for most of the last week ,came home Tues. more to the point whilst walking the dogs through a forest down south came across some tracks I,ve never seen before , photographed them but
with a DSLR camera and too much mb to upload on here ,not being up on the tech. parts of the forums
is there a way of displaying them at moment they are around 15mega pixels ?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Welshwizards' photos ...

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Too small to make a positive ID. Cropping them to enlarge the prints would be a help and also make the pics small enough to post. Could be fox, rabbit, badger or dog, there is nothing to give a sense of scale though.

Welshwizard

Forager
Aug 11, 2011
Abergavenny Wales
i did realise that I should have put something down to compare scalewise but too late now , they were at least as big as a Gt. Danes paws in width therefore ruling out the biggest of these mammals i.e. Badgers ,foxes have nowhere near the same size pug marks and badgers are that powerfull earth movers that if it was them they would have left heavier marks anyway .
Just wondered if anyone has seen similar marks as I have not and have kept dogs for over 45 years now , from Terriers to Sight hounds and Labs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE