TRACKING

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 30, 2003
Cornwall
I have just returned from running a tracking course in Portugal. Congratulations to all who attended. The standard of bushcraft was impressive and a tribute to those who trained them(or to those who are self taught). It is always easier to teach tracking when the foundation of bushcraft is in place. Well done to the bug man Ben for finding us the scorpion.
Max

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Sounds like you had a Great time, I wish i could have come along

Orlando (and anyone else who was on the course) tell us all about it what did you get up to

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
Hello Ian.
Thanks for your teaching and great time in Portugal.
Thanks Caron amd John to give the oportunity for this course.
Thanks all my coleages in the course for your friendly.
Thanks Gods for this sunny and summer weather week.
I spent a great full week in Portugal learning basis skills for tracking and wildlife watchness.
Perhaps I´ll met you in september at Gathering meeting;-).
See you, enjoy.

Treebeard

Jan 3, 2004
Kent UK
I was on the same course as Faca and it was great. Great location, great tuition from John and Max and a great bunch of fellow trackers!

I've really got the tracking bug now. So much so, I'm going on another course next weekend with Natural Pathways!

C

Caron

We have just returned from an extended stay in Iberia to find Max has beaten us to it in thanking our clients. Both of us had a great time made all the better by a great bunch of people. We would also like to thank Max for his assistance with the delivery of the course.
We are planning more trips of this nature in the future and are looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Caron and John
Woodcraft School

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Now that sounded like a wonderful course and judging by the feed back, it looks like it was run by some wonderful people.

Could you tell me what you were tracking and when is your next course is.

Many thanks and best wishes

Jack.

PS. I haven't got a passport!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE