Tracking Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
We are pleased to announce that our next Level 1 Tracking Course will take place on 26-28 March 2010. The course will be held in Sussex.

Once again, we will be joined by Geoffrey McMullan, who many of you already know.

This course is based around the Integrated Tracking Method (ITM).

Full details can be found on the Wilderness 1-2-1 website.

Any questions, ask away. :)

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sounds good Rob, really sounds good :D

Could folks do the tracking course and then maybe a couple of days archery too ?.......just a meander of a thought for a Christmas present. :)

cheers,
Toddy

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
I have checked out the dates and alas, we won't be able to run any field archery either side of the Tracking course in March - due to other commitments of all of the team who are also qualified field archery coaches.

What I will do though, is offer a healthy discount voucher for any of the other Field Archery events that we will run through the year - either the Introductory Sessions or the full blown Introduction to Field Archery Weekends.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
A quick update on this one......

I have confirmed the site as near Henfield in West Sussex. We are able to collect people from Hassocks railways station if thats the way that they prefer to travel.

There are a maximum of 8 students on the course, so that people can get the most out of the weekend and plenty of attention from the instructors - as of this morning, we have 4 places remaining.

I am looking forward to this one - I always look forwared to the ITM courses :D makes a change from tracking mispers ;)

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Can I just say that I did this course last year and it is FANTASTIC!!! Truely opened my eyes to the world of tracking.

One word of warning though; if you are travelling a long distance to get to the course, go the night before and stay over if you can. I drove 250 miles arriving at 9am then did the course. Not a good idea.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE