Too much time on my hands!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
I never thought that I would be bragging on the internet that I had the smallest one, but I have! (spoon, that is). Some of you may remember the action spoon but this time I have gone smaller.

P5250136.jpg

I tried to find the most suitably bushcraft attired Lego man to model the new spoon. Methinks his axe is a little unwieldy.
I carved the bowl using this tiny home made gouge.

P5250137.jpg

Made from coathanger wire, not heat treated, but only for occasional use (I dabble with making doll's house accessories from time to time)

Thanks for looking.

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Nice work! Love to see more people that don't grow up

Glad I'm not alone in being a child at heart.
If someone from Lego is reading this, how about a themed range, for armchair bushcrafters who wish to live out their fantasies vicariously through the medium of plastic figures? Or how about a Lego Ray or Bear, someone could make a packet out of that!

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Dude Like it. Like the action spoon too plus the starksy and hutch style cardy on your action man,

May we never grow up, there's too much fun to be had being younger at heart than your shoe size.

How about a spoon in a bottle? If you can carve a spoon somehow that appears to be bigger than the bottle opening that's something I'd like to see.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE