Tomahawks, a whole murder of 'em.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Folks. Got a few Tomahawks I've bought up, restored and breathed new life back into.

ALL are old steel, not this new tat that's coming in from China, so in my book old means good steel.

All have new Hickory (or beech) shafts to them treated with two coats on linseed oil and the blades are now VERY sharp.

All now sold or traded

Price include P&P within the UK. Payment via Paypal please.

Post a reply stating you want itTHEN PM me please. Thank you for viewing.

An overview at a glance of what I have. See below for details.

01overview.jpg

All sold or traded now. Thanks folks, and thanks for letting me know they got to you all safely. Hope they provide a long lasting service for you.

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi Biker...long time no speak :)

Sorry I'm not in need of an axe...and I know that this is off topic (but I don't think anyone else will continue with this after me) but just interested in your choice of font for your diagrams...are you friendly with Nate Piekos and the Blambot community?

Cheers
Sack

Biker

Hi Biker...long time no speak :)

Sorry I'm not in need of an axe...and I know that this is off topic (but I don't think anyone else will continue with this after me) but just interested in your choice of font for your diagrams...are you friendly with Nate Piekos and the Blambot community?

Cheers
Sack

Yup know of that site but not well or the community. I just nabbed the Anime Ace font from there, it's clearer than the comic sans serif font that MS word comes with. (think it's called Anime Ace.)

You got good eyes mate, well spotted.

Biker

Aaron, if you get any more in the styles of 1 and 3 will you give me a heads up please mate? :)

Funny you shuold mention that, I have two just like axe number 1 sitting in a box in my workshop back in France. I use mine for carving and it shaves wood like no other axe I have can copy. It'll be a while until I'm back in the UK after I've restored it but I'll send you a PM as soon as it's done.

Later fella

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
These are utterly gorgeous. I bought these as gifts but I am sorely tempted now to keep them! I think the headmans axe should be mounted over the fireplace, while the hawk billed hawk I should keep under my pillow in the hope that the zombies attack!

Z

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Got back from Canada and it was great to find "No. 1" waiting for me. I think I'm too jet lagged to use it safely at the moment (didn't get any sleep on the plane). But looking forward to making a nice mask for it and giving it a thorough workout.

Thanks

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE