Todays Trangia car boot find

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
From Banks car boot near Southport for the outrageous price of £4 :lmao:

image.jpg

Also chucked in were these .. anyone know what they are :confused:

image.jpg

And why are my pics tiny and upside down ??

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
If anyone has idea of the make i would appreciate a shout. Maybe I could buy the pot separately. Or, maybe just offer them up for someone.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
If the three pots have individual handle holders then they're designed to go straight on a hob, not inside a larger pot.

They're made so you could cook three different things on one hob thus saving gas.

Btw, your pics shrink when you click on them :)

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
OK ta, does anyone want to collect them FOC or pay postage ? They have a detaching handle too. How come my pics are messed up ? I took them on my ipad and uploaded to imagehost and they were right way up there ..

jonquirk

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2007
Guildford
The three pans are part of a Prestige pressure cooker. My mother had one for years. You can cook three different foods at once.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The three pans are part of a Prestige pressure cooker. My mother had one for years. You can cook three different foods at once.

The pressure cooker internal pans were that shape yes but they had holes in them and no lids so everything could cook evenly.

s-l225.jpg

The pans the OP show is definitely a vintage 3 part saucepan as I said. Here's an identical version I found on the net that shows them better

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE