Toaks Titanium Pot with Pan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up Keen-edge,

I haven't tried the one that you link to but I have tried this one - a 1250 ml AMG titanium set (they do other sizes).

IMG_4313.JPG IMG_4315.JPG

Featured in one of my recent posts -

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144139&highlight=BRS+wood

This set was about £25 on ebabe, came from Korea (south) and has been used at least a couple of dozen times since.

I've been so impressed with it I ordered a second set and like the first it arrived within about ten days not the month as advertised.

The pot is well deep enough for a Boil-in-Bag and the lid/frying pan a decent size and depth if you want to fry a couple of eggs in it - but watch the heat as it transfers REALLY quickly!

WB28.jpg WB29.jpg

A securing strap and a stow-bag were easy enough to knock up for it.:)

WB15.jpg

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Aye Up Keen-edge,

I haven't tried the one that you link to but I have tried this one - a 1250 ml AMG titanium set (they do other sizes).

View attachment 44283 View attachment 44284

Featured in one of my recent posts -

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144139&highlight=BRS+wood

This set was about £25 on ebabe, came from Korea (south) and has been used at least a couple of dozen times since.

I've been so impressed with it I ordered a second set and like the first it arrived within about ten days not the month as advertised.

The pot is well deep enough for a Boil-in-Bag and the lid/frying pan a decent size and depth if you want to fry a couple of eggs in it - but watch the heat as it transfers REALLY quickly!

View attachment 44285 View attachment 44286

A securing strap and a stow-bag were easy enough to knock up for it.:)

View attachment 44287
looks great think I am going to get it looks a good price cheers fella

Wihglah

Apr 23, 2017
Northamptonshire
I came close to getting this recently but settled in the 750ml pot instead. Couldn't get past the rubber handle coating.

The 750ml pot is excellent, no taste from it and is well built. It will say it cools down quickly, so if you want to eat from it, you will need to be fast.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
I came close to getting this recently but settled in the 750ml pot instead. Couldn't get past the rubber handle coating.

The 750ml pot is excellent, no taste from it and is well built. It will say it cools down quickly, so if you want to eat from it, you will need to be fast.
cheers the rubber coating will be removed

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE