titamium frame lock THE TITUN

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Very nice as always lee- must be a rain pain to make!
Look forward to seeing more folders from you - an EDC perhaps?

Edit: Just seen you have a titus model EDC- any plans to make something more UKPK-esque rather than Svord Peasant-esque (can't remember the technical name for having the bit of the blade sticking out like a handle)?
Thanks you. They are called friction folders mste

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Jeez, calm down fella.
He didn't accuse you of selling flick knives and I'm not jumping on any bandwagon....courtesy was mentioned earlier, seems to have fallen on deaf ears :confused:

Ranting and going on like this has done your rep more damage in my eyes than a chap mistakenly thinking you'd built a flick knife
The reason why it got to me was my reputation.. I see you only joined this year many no me personally and no what I'm like, have never RANTED on here.. Or been like this before. I'm untitled to my opinion as stated its getting boring this will be my last post on this.. Life is too short.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Not exactly sure what the problem is here.
A member from a foreign country didn't know the exact ins and outs of our knife laws (hell, many people over here don't know them and some of them are coppers) and now its been explained.

The knife is made to an obviously high standard and personally I just like frame locks, despite not owning one yet.

No kittens were harmed during the making of this thread and its pretty obvious to anyone who didn't already know that this knife just has the same restrictions as any other lock knife.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
The reason why it got to me was my reputation.. I see you only joined this year many no me personally and no what I'm like, have never RANTED on here.. Or been like this before. I'm untitled to my opinion as stated its getting boring this will be my last post on this.. Life is too short.

Aye, I'll leave it here too......you're just not getting it mate

......adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE