Tipi Stove for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Ive got a Kni Co Alaskan tipi stove for sale. It is the model as per the pic, HOWEVER, MINE IS COVERED IN SURFACE RUST, nothing that a wire brush wouldnt sort out. Its got a slot on side shelf and chimmney, inc a damper in the first section of pipe. The chimmney pieces actually fit inside the stove.

As i say. mine is RUSTY but certainly no through rust. Ive had it lit in the garden a number of times and it draws superbly with no leaking smoke.

AlaskanStove.jpg

£120. That's not Inc postage as it ain't really postable, but insure it could be arranged. I will attempt to rid it of rust and give it a spray with high temp stove paint.

Would consider a trade for a Swazi Tahr medium or large. Or a good quality tent either North Face, Terra Nova, Hillberg

Last edited:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Apologies, I'm not going to be able to collect, and can't afford the postage as well, so I'm dipping out. Sorry to mess you around.

Tobes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE