Tiny pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
:surrender: As some will have noticed, all the images I posted yesterday were tiny. I haven't yet worked out what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Cheers,
Leif

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Do you mean your spoons ? You know if you click on the pictures they get bigger ?
I assume you loaded them from your computer (as I do). My pictures are the same.
I may be wrong but I think if you want really big pictures like the ones that some people post you need to store them in an external site somewhere like Photobucket . I have never investigated it though so cant help any further.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I use photobucket for large images. As perrari says the ones uploaded directly from your hard drive will appear as a thumbnail and enlarge when you click on them, :)

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Thanks guys. I did know about clicking, but didn't know that others were using devious means. That clears that up. Would help if I stopped taking the photos in low light.

Cheers,
Leif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE