Time to say Goodbye_from Abbe!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Be good to have access to your wisdom again Abbe......you've made everyone think from a number of angles.....and that can only be for the good :You_Rock_

janiepopps

Nomad
Jan 30, 2006
Heavenly Cornwall
What an interesting couple of days! Abbe I am so glad you're not off, I really appreciate your input here and your writing is often beautiful, I hope you dont mind me pulling a recent example up as I feel its rather appropriate...

13-1-06 Abbe:
"There is a secret out there to be found, not in the noise and money making, all that stuff are only illusions, there is a reality which is sharper than a knife. That is what I am looking for and part of me fears that road ahead, but I need to walk the walk.
Here I am walking and its fun to meet now and than a soul with the same spirit, walking for a short while with me and then going his way when the time has come for it. Then I don’t want to miss him, don’t want to hold him but give freedom to him and to me. Walking my path."

Lets keep the politics out - we all get more than enough out there in daily life!!

Keep it real!

j

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
"I think we should apoligise for our error in thinking that the members could see the notes left by the moderators, that certainly explains a great deal."

Well said Stuart, and thanks to you, Martyn, Toddy, Chris and Tony for your comments here.

Abbe - I'm glad you're staying. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I've always admired your ability to state your point of view in a clear way that always manages to get to the heart of the matter in hand.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
I for one am very please to hear that you are staying on good for you, and us!.

Hope the Cabin takes shape and when you're ready let us know how you get on.

Paul

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
stovie said:
A shame!

A real shame!

"...Home is the hunter, home from the hill..."

Well I'm glad that's sorted.

Take care Abbe, and good luck with the cabin....Hard to believe you're thinkin' of winter snows already...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE