Threads Not Appearing?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Joldfield

Hi All,

I have attempted to post a thread with a picture in several times, however despite it appearing to work fine in preview, it does not appear on the forum when I post it.
I have successfully posted a 2 threads without pictures but this one does not seem to work, can anyone help?

Joldfield

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Had a similar problem myself a few days ago when trying to edit my own posts and adding pictures, i reported it to Toddy, haven't tried it again since.

Seems to be working OK now

Last edited:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Joldfield. I have now approved your thread and deleted the other duplicates. With you being a new member some posts go into a moderation queue for approval. As your post count increases this stops. If it happens again, as long as your post is valid, it will be released onto the forum.

Welcome to BCUK by the way and we hope you enjoy the forum.

Tracker NTS-054

Forager
Sep 8, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Hello,
I've recently joined the forum and have attempted to start an introductory thread several times over the past week or so, and it hasn't appeared. I also didn't want to post anything before an introduction thread as the general rules ask for you to say hello before you start to post on the forum -hello! So what I'm asking is whether the for-mentioned que is longer than say a week? Or am I saying something which means my posts are being denied...
Thanks in advance, Lewis

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Off the top of my head I have no idea why, but I'll have a look through the queue.
If there was an advertising link, or a sig link that needed a looksee, then it might have gotten them held up.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE