This gives me the "want face"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
isee there is no land for sale in wales i suppose the forrestry commision have got it all ?
regards dave

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
isee there is no land for sale in wales i suppose the forrestry commision have got it all ?
regards dave

Scroll down the link, there are a few Welsh plots for sale. One thing that sets off the alarm bells is the phrase

"There are covenants that apply to this woodland" you really need to find out what you can and cannot do on the land.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Scroll down the link, there are a few Welsh plots for sale. One thing that sets off the alarm bells is the phrase

"There are covenants that apply to this woodland" you really need to find out what you can and cannot do on the land.

And what you MUST do.

Sounds expensive for four acres of woodland, even if it has all the rights.

But they don't make it any more, or so someone said once. :)

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire

Sadly one of the covenants that is missing is - It is not permitted to walk around the woodland butt nekid wearing only walking boots.

I found this out after a visit to a private wood land on a recci a few years back.

The owner was very excited and in fairness I had never considered carrying my car keys like that before.

Which was nice.

:eek::drive:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE