Thick leather wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Does anyone have a bit of leather spare, thick as possible and about a foot square. Seems silly to order a huge sheet, am happy to make appropriate donations or trade for misc. kit :)
Please PM me if you can help ;)

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
arctic hobo said:
Does anyone have a bit of leather spare, thick as possible and about a foot square. Seems silly to order a huge sheet, am happy to make appropriate donations or trade for misc. kit :)
Please PM me if you can help ;)

Oh and if they have a bit spare after you get a bit I could do with a bit also as I need to knock up a knife sheath.
Can paypal cash to em :)

Regards Scott.

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
ESpy said:
*How* thick?

About 3 mm (ish) :)

I know I have kind of tagged onto this thread by the way and don't want to offend arctic hobo but as it was already running I thought that I might as well make use of an existing thread.

Regards Scott :)

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I have a couple of sides if sole leather, a side of upper shoe leather, all vegie tanned and some buffalo hide as weel as some elephant that is over two inches thick. I also have deer skin in its rawhide state and tons of scrap leather for thongs. PM me with what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Eric

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Eric_Methven said:
I have a couple of sides if sole leather, a side of upper shoe leather, all vegie tanned and some buffalo hide as weel as some elephant that is over two inches thick. I also have deer skin in its rawhide state and tons of scrap leather for thongs. PM me with what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Eric
Wow! PM on it's way :D

Scott, no worries ;) Hijack as much as you like

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE