Thermal smock - army issued

Apr 12, 2014
middle earth
I have for trade an 'as new' PCS Thermal Smock, seen here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thermal-Smock-Overhead-Buffalo-Weather/dp/B00NR6NDDU

I brought it as it was listed as a medium, but its close fitting so really nearer a small. would suit a slim, shorter person and is an ideal mid layer being soft micro fleece on the inside. I brought a large one to replace this one and I'm really happy with it. A good colour, being subdued, with large hand warmer pockets and a huge front pocket. Also has a hidden lightweight hood which folds into the collar. Would trade for a baccy tin of char cloth?

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Bum! Missed the boat again! Shame as I was looking for one for the middle son ( my cast off are 4 sizes too big for any of them) and I'm knee deep in linen char, sulphur matches etc! Just goes to show I need to look at the site more often.

ATB

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
PM sent, in case it gets bounced I can offer linen char, linen char treated with KNO3, slow match both homemade and firework stuff, a tin from a range of choices, sulphur matches, flint, Home made beeswax candles with either hand made linen or bought self consuming cotton wick, home made tallow dribble candles, rushlights ( difficult to post but doable ) a clean empty treacle tin for making char in the future and some cut up pure flax linen to go in it.

atb

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE