Theoben Eliminator .22 Air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
I'm reluctantly selling my Eliminator.
The rifle is .22 with th hyedua stock, evolution moderator and anti shock mounts it comes with a simonds WTC 3 - 10 x 50 scope.
the rifle's ME is 28 ft lbs so an fac is required to purchase it.
I'm asking £250 for this rifle

Now £200

Rgds
Withdrawn From Sale

Ian
theobeneliminator001.jpg

theobeneliminator002.jpg

theobeneliminator004.jpg

theobeneliminator005.jpg

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
If I remember correctly can the pressure in the gas ram of the theoben range not be reduced to make it sub 12ft/lb? Explaining this to your FLO could be tricky I suppose but could make is more saleable to more people. Superb rifle though. I would 'ave it if it were sub 12 ft/lbs. A bargain for someone either way.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
If I remember correctly can the pressure in the gas ram of the theoben range not be reduced to make it sub 12ft/lb? Explaining this to your FLO could be tricky I suppose but could make is more saleable to more people. Superb rifle though. I would 'ave it if it were sub 12 ft/lbs. A bargain for someone either way.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Would you consider shipping to EU?

(We don't have any limitations on air rifle power here. Currently have a BSA Airsporter in .22, a super little gun, and a Hatsan FAC in .177, which will be going in the bin once I replace it with another higher power unit)

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Would you consider shipping to EU?

(We don't have any limitations on air rifle power here. Currently have a BSA Airsporter in .22, a super little gun, and a Hatsan FAC in .177, which will be going in the bin once I replace it with another higher power unit)

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Thank everyone for your interest
I have had a few enquiries from members in europe, at the moment I don't know how to transfer a firearm abroad, I will speak to my FLO on monday to get some advice.
Rgds

Ian

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Im afraid once you have registered a gun and added to FAC it cannot be returned to NON FAC

Im afraid once you have registered a gun and added to FAC it cannot be returned to NON FAC

I think if it was originally made as a Non FAC and put up to FAC it can be reduced to Non FAC again (may need at least a RFD )
however if it was made from New as FAC then no not technically
however if you send it to a FAC manufacturer ie Theoben or a custom Shop . in this case it could be, as they technically destroy the FAC gun and make a new Non FAC ie change the Serial no etc.
not a cheap option

dunno about shipping to EU try TAL Arms in bournemouth 01202 47 30 30

ATB

Duncan

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Ian
If you haven't already tried this the airgunbbs has an FAC sales section. It would be worth a go.

Oh, and you're not asking enough at £200!

Good luck with the sale

Rat

J

jonny.c

ian you have sold this rifle to me via another web site you have not contacted me as you
said you were going to i have sent you emails and pm on air gunu .and no reply i have spare slot on my ticket and cash awaiting so please could you contact me
via email or mob number that i have emailed to you
many thanks
jon

ps if you do not wish to sell the rifle to me then please say as i want a rifle for my dad to use whilst out hunting
thanks
jonny.c
jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE