The Twodogs Lionheart Forest Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Morning all :)

Finished this yesterday "The Twodogs Lionheart Forest Shirt"

Made from vintage cold war fabric :D

The wool is surplus used in the making of the British combat shirt know to most as the KF shirt light and hard wearing and the cotton fabric was used in the making of the jungle OG trousers from the 60 and 70s ...

I would consider this a fantastic part of a wool layer system as a midlayer :D.

Rear view

The arm has a closer fit at the cuff than the "Twodogs" but the same loose fit as the "Twodogs" on the body giving loads of arm movement

Splash of cotton on the hood

The neck piece is cotton

Kanga pouch is cotton

Same as the " Twodogs " the three pockets behind the main pocket and lanyard line

:)

Not making it yet but thought i would show it off ;)

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Like that. Keep going. I find you repurposing these items inspiring. Well done that Man.

bob_the_bomb

Tenderfoot
Oct 2, 2008
Cambodia
F*** me it's a way of re-connecting with 'Shirts, Hairy' and 'drawers, cellular, jungle green'. Like some others have said, it's made me come over all nostalgic. Wore a KF shirt for 20 years and it didn't do me any harm...at least, not after the first 2 years and repeated washings! I also feel strangely drawn to wanting one...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE