The Stone Roses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

garethw

Settler
I was on my way to see this band in Paris in 1995 when my ex wife skidded on a diesel slick and dropped our scooter on my leg. So rather than see the band I spent all night getting plastered for a broken foot.
The worst part was I was due to leave 2 days later to photograph the rugby world cup in south Africa for my agency.... bummer!!
Good band though and really liked their two albums!!

G

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Just returned......

Despite the mud, the chavs - dealing and just pi$$ing where they stood, the absolute bobbins support (Although the Wailers were excellent!) but Beady took an hour of my life I won't get back! It was awesome!

I have always been a fan and I have to admit after the debacle that was how their last outing ended I hoped the would not get back together and leave it as legend, they were never that great before live and I thought (perhaps still do) it will all end in tears.

I think I was wrong though!

They absolutely nailed it, even Browns vocals! Squire was on fire as was Reni and you can see why Townsend wanted him in The Who...... Faultless & I went there expecting to get let down TBH

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE