The scariest plant in the world, Datura aka (jimson weed)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I've worked with a few Weak Minded Ditherers who always seem to take 45 minutes to do a job that should take 5 minutes...

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, I thought my friend was exploring a whole new continent of insanity there.

I said as such, and they told me this was what our ancestors did.

(presumably the ones who were not ancestors as they did not live long enough to have descendents...)

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Yes, I thought my friend was exploring a whole new continent of insanity there.

I said as such, and they told me this was what our ancestors did.

(presumably the ones who were not ancestors as they did not live long enough to have descendents...)

I cant imagine why anyone past or present would take ergot to get mashed/spiritual, there is and always were better herbs for that. People survived ergot poisoning, I cant imagine 12 hours of serious cramps mixed with LSD being a paticularly spiritually enlightening. However as herbs go, the compounds in it have saved a lot of lives as they stop women bleeding to death in child birth.

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
I was in Costa Rica for 4 weeks and the locals pointed Dacura out to me and told me is was good for insomnia, placed under your pillow it shoudl give you a great nights sleep apparently ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE