The return of the Womble - please help me regain my bushcraft mojo!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I've been out of here too long, and even managed to miss the moot last year. Well hopefully that's over and done with.

But... I'm rusty; I haven't been out very much at all and need to rehone and reinvigorate my skills.

So - suggestions welcome!

And - it's good to be back.

Last edited:

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Good to see u back fella now if u want my advice just get out therep and ave fun in gods office (aka out of doors) cos the skills u will get back as soon as u come to the moot and or get out there and try so
Welcome back and hugs

Drew

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Welcome back :)

As for getting your mojo back you ought to sneak over to Southeys place and give him a good boot up the **** and run... :lmao:

That will hone your skills of sneaking up on things so you can observe them and learn their habits :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Welcome back :)

As for getting your mojo back you ought to sneak over to Southeys place and give him a good boot up the **** and run... :lmao:

That will hone your skills of sneaking up on things so you can observe them and learn their habits :)

I'm yet to meet the guy but I don;t think Dave is the sort of person to be sneaking up on, he could be up to allsorts in that bog :)

Welcome back Womble, where ya been?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE