The replacement for your favorite SAK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Seems to be real enough.

You can also get this for that special lady in your life

40385.jpg

Eau d'SAK anyone? :)

Bushwacker

Feb 21, 2006
Basildon Essex
that has got to be the most impractical piece of ugliness that has ever purported itself to be a multi-tool. Is this a wind up? surely no-one would ever use that thing. how the heck do you get to use most of the tools is beyond my small comprehension. can you immagine trying to use that scissors with all that metal hanging off either side? or any other tool for that matter. someone is having a laugh. well this old boy don`t see the emperors new clothes. :cussing:

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Bushwacker said:
that has got to be the most impractical piece of ugliness that has ever purported itself to be a multi-tool. Is this a wind up? surely no-one would ever use that thing. how the heck do you get to use most of the tools is beyond my small comprehension. can you immagine trying to use that scissors with all that metal hanging off either side? or any other tool for that matter. someone is having a laugh. well this old boy don`t see the emperors new clothes. :cussing:

Relax,it's mainly a promotional thing I would think. :)

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Just fits my perception of SAKs anyway, a poor multitool (with a load of attachments you will never use) masquerading as a (crappy) knife.
SAKs are like Marmite, and I'm in the hate 'em camp - in case you hadn't guessed!

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Lurch said:
Just fits my perception of SAKs anyway, a poor multitool (with a load of attachments you will never use) masquerading as a (crappy) knife.
SAKs are like Marmite, and I'm in the hate 'em camp - in case you hadn't guessed!

I think SAK's have their place......... but not the ones that will do everything including wash your car on a sunday morning. :rolleyes:
A basic SAK with a couple of blades, can/bottle opener can be useful and I use mine fairly regularly when out and about. However I saw one the other day in Blacks (don't know the model but think it was this one http://www.swissknifeshop.co.uk/swisschampxlt.html ) that would require hands the size of Frank Bruno to hold and a 'CAUTION WIDE LOAD' sign hung around your neck when walking down the street with it :eek: It was to say the least a little ridiculous

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE