The relentless march of time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:lmao:

Sorry Sam, but that was funny.

Wait until you spot a white one in young Sam's :rolleyes: :
Jamie has a lot of red in his beard....and now he has three white ones too.
The red goes white quicker than the darker colours.
My hair did that too. I've got white streaks from both temples.

:lmao:

Sorry Sam, but that was funny.

Wait until you spot a white one in young Sam's :rolleyes: :
Jamie has a lot of red in his beard....and now he has three white ones too.
The red goes white quicker than the darker colours.
My hair did that too. I've got white streaks from both temples.
i can cope with white/grey
it was more the furious yet unsuccessful scrubbing followed by a dawning moment of clarity and a facepalm
i was redheaded when i was little same as my grandmother. I'm told we could lay our heads together and not be able to see where each of our hair stopped. grew out of it as i got older. still burn like a red head though!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Me and Jamie both, too.
I've even got the green eyes and freckles. J's very dark brown eyed and fair skinned. His brother was always slightly more reddish brown haired, and thankfully so far has no white :)
I once tried to pick out what I thought was a piece of copper wire from Jamie's hair, lad was into electronics from before he went to school, only to realise that it was just a bright red hair in amongst his almost black locks.
The red is hidden in a lot of us in the UK, but it's still there.

Thinking on it, it's funny how many of the other creatures in these islands are reddish too. Even the grey squirrels are reddish grey, badgers can be too. Maybe it's the often overcast skies :dunno:
One of the Indian families that runs the local shop say that their grandkids are showing reddish tones in their hair too, and they've to use sunblock on them.

M

Now you wouldn't expect sympathy from me would you?

I'm just glad I've still got some hair of any colour although it is thinning a lot on top. I'm planning a comb over using the hair that is growing out of my ears.
Ear hair!

i spent ages thinking i had gone deaf
nope ear hair had grown inwards

also Eyebrows have gone mad recently obstructing my view

why as i get older is my body hair growing?
i dont need whiskers to warn me if i can fit my head somewhere

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I"m blond so don't notice white in my hair much, but my beard was light brown/ginger and that's definitely turning white! I remember when I used to hunt the black hairs and yank them!

Reactions: santaman2000

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Full head of white'n'grey hair, same colour beard. My girls ate threatening me with having a go at my Wildman' s appearance. Now that's really scary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE